All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

BackGlass Pinball FX3 Jurassic Parck

Dragon007

Was about to do these as have just purchased tables so many thanks. Awesome job.

Just need the mega docklets....anybody up for the job.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 7:03 AM, DamsBALL said:

hi,

thank you for these excellent backglass image but  I  try to find a good backglass video with light animations (like these beauties : [LINK REMOVED])

thank you

The guys who made those are no longer making them.....

On 3/21/2018 at 2:10 PM, rablack97 said:

The guys who made those are no longer making them.....

A loss to the community :( last update Feb 2018

[Link Removed]

• 3 weeks later...

what BS are you talking about? I still do make them, only that if there are new ones they will have a neutral FX logo.

And please do me a favour: Do NOT post my onedrive link, but the one of the thread. It is not meant as a source to grab what you need. People should at least first read about me the person and know, who f*ucking made all this work. Maybe you would have got, that these are still in work, if you would have taken the time to read the thread...

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 7:17 AM, vogliadicane said:

what BS are you talking about? I still do make them, only that if there are new ones they will have a neutral FX logo.

And please do me a favour: Do NOT post my onedrive link, but the one of the thread. It is not meant as a source to grab what you need. People should at least first read about me the person and know, who f*ucking made all this work. Maybe you would have got, that these are still in work, if you would have taken the time to read the thread...

Out of respect for your request I have removed the links.

However no need to get upset, the issue is your still posting in an FX2 thread, maybe start an FX3 thread if your going to continue your work that everyone appreciates.  

I am a fan of your work and the work of Namsan and Bloodydrake per your quote "I know, there are already excellent BG videos out there by bloodydrake and Namsan".

Currently you are the only one actively making these fantastic BG's, and it is fantastic news that you are continuing the work.  

I had reached out to you over a month ago to help with revamping the BG's for FX3 and your just now getting back to me with a response, so i too thought you were done.  So apologies if your were offended, it was not the intent.

The community appreciates and respects your work.

• Like 1

lol, actually I am not upset, but I just wanted to clarify, what's true and what is a wrong assumption.

so:

no, I didn't quit making those videos. There are some left from FX2 (e.g. Guardians of the Galaxy, Fear Itself...), which I definitely will do (sometime).
For future releases I add the neutral logo. (Starting a new FX3 thread is a good idea).

On the other hand: with DOFlinx, it is possible now to use real dB2Ses for FX2 and 3. Isn't this, what most people want and use nowadays or am I wrong?

2 thinks you must know:

- FX3 does not run well on my 4k system, so I will definitely more prioritize tables, which are still there for FX2.

- I don't think, all the effort to rebuild and reencode is worth, just to change a "2" to a "3". Sorry. Fair enough, that you reminded me about your message, I should have replied, telling you what I state here.

For the link to my OneDrive folder. I would prefer, to link to the original thread, just to avoid feeding a culture of "here is everything you need" link, without respecting the authors (in this case yes: me) and without understanding the circumstances, why it is like this and why it is not the way the "greedy grabber" ( ;) ) would like it and what it is all about. They sould readi the original thread or this one.

All together: no I'm not pissed at all and thank you for the appreciation.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, vogliadicane said:

On the other hand: with DOFlinx, it is possible now to use real dB2Ses for FX2 and 3. Isn't this, what most people want and use nowadays or am I wrong?

The b2s's for FX3 do not work for me, and I have heard do not work for others.  In my case the game freezes and or the backglass ends up on the playfield.  So me personally, I use the animated backglasses created by the community here.

I understand for your concern for your link, hence why it was removed.  That is your link to distribute as you please.

Glad you are not upset and look forward to your future releases, i am a fan and will be using in my cabinet for sure.

Thank you again for all of your contributions to the community.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/23/2018 at 8:23 AM, cgcreator said:

I just whipped these up for my own machine. 

@cgcreator: Thank you for sharing your work.  I see, you are new in this Forum, but please do me a favor, or two. The name of this thread is "BackGlass Pinball FX3 Jurassic Parck". If someone is looking for a Megadocklet for the Jurasic Tables, usualy she/he will not look in a thread named "BackGlass...". But, there is an existing thread for Pinball FX3 Megadocklets (The one where your Universal-Pack Icon is from, that you don't credited or linked ;-) ). Please hold the stuff together and don't spread it all over the Forum. Thank you.