All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinballx 2.60

prof5

Hi, I have just updated to version 2.60 and now the volume has gone very quiet on the table select and exit, it was working fine on 2.50 as I was playing then noticed version 2.60 available, table volume are as normal.

Thanks Mark

That fixed the frontend sound, thanks.

It's the backglass in the frontend. If there is an animated one in the media folder, the backglass will be blank. But if there is a static image available (with no animated one), it will display. Once a table is launched, the backglass image will show normally. The playfield will display animated ones just fine.

I'm not sure what is included with the new update, other than the additional control for launch vs. select, but I've tested higher quality videos. I still cannot run 4k viedos (both at 30fps or 5fps, I get a black screen), but 2K videos at 30fps seem to run well and they look very nice on a 4K monitor. I'm running a real DMD, and BG and topper monitors at 720p each.

14 hours ago, envisionimage said:

Not sure but if it has to do with the new DMDdevice DLL I added into VPX but whenever I load Pinball X it launches and plays no problem, exit the table and go to pick another and it won't load.

I'm having what appears to be the same issue with v2.62. PinballX will launch a VPX dmd table one time without issue. If I close the table and try to launch the same table or a different one, it will not load. To fix the tables that have not loaded in PinballX I need to open the table in VPX manually. When I do, the dmd's are on the main screen (Display 1) instead of the second screen (Display 2) on my two screen cabinet. My cabinet has been running fine for years on older versions of PinballX (v2.15 and v2.28). I updated PinballX so I could run FX2 and FX3 at the same time.

NOTE: I am not running color of any kind on my dmd.

6 hours ago, CalleV said:

any idea why I get strange char instead of space in information (high score)

Please provide more information including log files. Screenshot? I notice this is your first post. Is your issue directly to do with the update or did you just assume this was the best topic to post in?

Hi , i got same probleme with the update . When i launch for the first time a vpx , that work fine . When i exit and want launch same or other vpx . Vpx crash at loading.

If exit and launch new cession of pinballx .first vpx ok, the other crash ..

Going back to the v2.2 of pbx no problem

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

1 minute ago, wspawn said:

Hi , i got same probleme with the update . When i launch for the first time a vpx , that work fine . When i exit and want launch same or other vpx . Vpx crash at loading.

If exit and launch new cession of pinballx .first vpx ok, the other crash ..

Going back to the v2.2 of pbx no problem

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Please post your log file.