All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pinball fx3 launch issue [RESOLVED]

dazzlaa

Hey guys,

I am trying to get pinball fx3 working well with pinballX but im running into a few issues so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I have my database set up and the games show up on my game wheel fine, but when I launch a table I get 2 problems.

The first issue is Steam pops up and asks me if I want to go online. I have set my steam to offline mode as my steam account is primarily in use on my gaming PC so I'd like my pinball cab to remain offline. Is there a way to suppress this message as it prevents progress without keyboard and mouse interaction.

The second issue is that once I am into the game, It launches into the Fx3 menu, just like if I have launched the table manually.

Thanks for looking.

Regards

Daz

Sorry... cancel that request. I hadn't googled hard enough. To suppress the steam message you need to edit this line: "SkipOfflineModeWarning" "1" to Steam\config\loginusers.vdf

My tables are launching directly now also. Thanks :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • rablack97 changed the title to pinball fx3 launch issue [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic