All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to send key presses (keyboard) before and after

MoggFanatic

I was looking at this as well. To determine the "Keys to Send" value, take a look at this site. There is a link listed in the Setup Wizard, but it appears to no longer be valid. I believe the values you will need to send are ^%{h} and ^%{g}.

I am curious. What do each of these shortcuts do in demul? I was unable to find anything about them.

Thank you stiglizer for showing me the exact spot to put in the information! Very nice of you.

Thanks reddog for giving me the values I have to put in. Great! Do I have to write everything without spaces? I will test it out tonight and I am totally excited if it will work. I have a real arcade cabinet with a arcade monitor. If any emulator is showing more then 640 x 288 the monitor will go into interlace and this results in a darker image. Some details are not visible and that was the reason I installed a program that can change gamma and other things with a keyboard command. So ctrl+alt+g will load the values for progressive and ctrl+alt+f the interlaced settings with higher gamma and brightness in that program running in the background. I will put the shortcuts in every emulator that is displaying in interlaced so I don't have to manually press the keys.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

@MoggFanatic Good to know what those are. You never can tell when someone might ask something like that again.

Now, I BELIEVE I have it correct based on the link I gave you. I don't have demul set up, so I cannot test. It will give you a place to start though. ou should not need spaces. If my suggestion is correct it is just the symbols for (carrot)(percentage)(left bracket)g(right braket).  :)

The Programm is called Gamma Panel, as far as i googeld it, it does not support command line instructions.

the send keys does work and the keys to send on exit, after altering it to "^%(g)" and "^%(f)"  it does change the profile within gamma panel!!! i am super hyper mega thrilled that this works! i tested it with several emulators and so far its a success. that was a pain in the ass before and i tried .bat files but this was easy after figuring out that i have to write everything in "" so that it will be pressed together and that letters are in normal ()

thankyou stigzler and reddog so much, you made my day!