All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Set Up Question

Floyd Turbo

I think I may be at a disadvantage.  As shown in the pics, this is the rig I am using for the GOTM comps.  It is running Attract Mode operating system, but I can't figure out how to change the ROM settings ex) lives, difficulty, etc..  Anybody have any ideas?  I'm new to the RetroPie and any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have attached the menu I get when I launch the ROM, but when I enter the Edit Custom Config, it is blank.   Should I be running the ROM in Emulation Station?

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY3ZmYAZS05YWZkLTMwZDgtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADbuALoCKJjk6vlopaLe4SQQcATRxcXuzqMEC1r5kTeR1F4gAAAgEMAAAATRxcXuzqMEC1r5kTeR1F4gABbeu50AAAAAESABAAA4M3qUBmmEyX9gOWJSxCNw%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=lv0s6808X0WwMk4eJo6Vq-CPi_23cNUYoizK0fJp_TTI8-GS9YsWzuYOFIdAF1n7ODQJAi9LzOg.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.UIooAiC68xbUHgchueE_hWDAZQ-X1mTbXffBnDc0cqoXQYlRvC2txOiqkVEG50taNWn2JQTn01dQKeNXxfom0Carqu_tCT8nRcyzmfQVKdHGawXAcqwdJIA3wLXYvfoU8QK3FlJCIgoKEOcWMhcOWtLpH9aOYdhhjxiAPajXhE8Z1EM3Nf7wq3p6QI5YpqOg1irvI0BCsQewxOo6931bGM1wby1hXuvmePxO6Qht7CoeDfDEVXEftaLX7VHF9e8V6QQsf5OEKjEkwBmKuLZerQJwiy5hGMtOKqBz9vlBbpAasvKp8cU_Hzzw4GD1ccEWmL3J5auoj0RyS3SUCmKmUA&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Capture.PNG

Yeah, welcome to GOTM, but you're in a Windows based FE forum. You'll have to go to RetroArch or RetroPie for those questions. No one here is gonna know the answers to this. :'(