All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Regional GameEx Users Clubs

stigzler

Draw me that same logo with a US flag and I'll do that. I dig that idea! ;)

Maybe even schedule some online gaming, Xbox get togethers, retro tournies or something. Maybe do a US vs UK round robin Mario Kart tournament or something?

This could be good!

Here you go:

GameExUSA.png

+ bring it on. The UK virtually created home gaming so we'll thrash to pants off you all....

Unfortunately, there's only me and @simbamame in the UK club at the moment, but I'll get the Queen to give some others a bell..

Oh, and I don't have xbox. :( Back to playstation for this gen. However, how about a Retroarch online tourney?

22 hours ago, Adultery said:

Draw me that same logo with a US flag and I'll do that. I dig that idea! ;)

Maybe even schedule some online gaming, Xbox get togethers, retro tournies or something. Maybe do a US vs UK round robin Mario Kart tournament or something?

This could be good!

In all seriousness, I love this idea. I see recalbox has recently added retroarch online multiplayer stuff and I was watching it thinking - "damn we need to get that onto GameEx." Maybe I was just looking for an excuse to code another plugin..dunno!?

Let's get a GameEx MarioKart tournament started asap! Maybe a weekender to kill the time difference?

• 3 weeks later...