All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Introduce yourself

stigzler

New to GameEx and Live in the UK. Introduce yourself!

..and let us know what you're into. Building cabs? Building HTPCs? Pincabs? Console conversions?

A list of members and interests below:

Stigzler

Building: Cabs, SBC Console rennovations

Doing: Coding apps, annoying forum operators

• 1 year later...

scutters - i like anything pinball related, beer (with an extreme over fondness of Newcastle Brown), and being from Yorkshire, cricket.

And if you didn't get it from my user name, i also love it a bit of Red Dwarf 

:cheers:

2 hours ago, stigzler said:

heyup scutters. I've still got that Leeds arcade down as a visit one day!

Was down there the other week, not too many pinballs yet (Medieval Madness, Walking Dead and Total Nuclear Annihilation) more to come apparently, but 100's of arcade games. I rediscovered the joy of track and field!.

Stayed about 5 hours, well worth 16 quid.

• 1 month later...

Just me.

Always living in the Southend-On-Sea area, got most of my love for arcade games from southend seafront although got the opportunity to enjoy some of the best arcades in the world back in the day such as Miami airport, Circus Circus in Vegas,  Omni in Atlanta  (only white kid in the whole place), and Blackpool seafront.

My mum is sorta pleased that dragging her around arcades as a kid amounted to a little! Although back then kids had more freedom to do things on there own.

Heyup Tom. Likewise really, but mine was born of bank holiday trips to Skegvegas. Arcade machines were a rarity in my hometown, so seeing them a few times a years added to the magic! Always remember seeing games like SpaceHarrier (pneumatic version) and Gauntlet and being blown away. 

Whilst we didn't holiday in exotic climes, I do remember finding a small 5-machine arcade in a small Welsh fishing village one night + playing Spy Hunter all night, whilst my parents partook of the sauce.... "can I have some more 10p's please, mum?"

how's things?

• 6 months later...

Hi, I'm Mike and I'm a pinball addict .... 
Living in the Netherlands next to Schiphol (that has a direct connection to UK, so hope that I can be in this club)
Always had a passion for pinball machines and wanted a real one, but never had the space for it.
When my kids moved out of the house, I bought a Arcade machine (completely build) with a lot of games on it.
Started to build a virtual pinball with sizes of a real cabinet. It is never finished. Still have parts to build in or to connect and have more lights in it :P
I'm totally not a programmer, but like to make life easy with automation. So tried to make some program to help myself easier to get the pinball in the way I want.
My pall Scutters (which I found on this site), convinced me to look to Visual Studio and together we made the PinballX Database Manager.
I stil have the idea to remove the PC from my Arcade cabinet and put a new in it, with GameEx evolution, but need time for it.