All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Getting started

Retrotechy

I'm having a bit of trouble setting up PinballX.
It's been a few years since I've played around with Visual Pinball, but I've got it all downloaded and setup on my desktop computer. I've got 2 tables working at the moment, Big Game and Terminator 2, both of these tables are for VPX.

During the initial setup of PinballX, I saw that the executable is set for VPinball_9_0_2.exe, I've changed that to VPinballX.exe and set the paths to the correct directories.

I launch Game Manager, select Visual Pinball, click add game, then click on import table, select a table but nothing happens after that. The fields remain blank.
Can someone point out where I'm going wrong?

O.k got the back screen sorted out, but now I have another 1. <_<
More a Visual Pinball thing, but I can't seem to resize the DMD. Tried it on 3 tables, I right click on the DMD, get the border/title up. Stretch it out to the size I want, right click the border/title away and it shrinks back to it's original size.

DMD Size and Location
---------------------
1) Right click on DMD and enable Border
2) Click and drag DMD to new location.  Click and drag on edges to resize
3) Right click and hide the border (If the DMD moves back or changes to orig size, try moving it to desired location, shake it a little before hiding the border)

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&article=136