All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Theme Installation

arcadegamer

If you are using the regular GameEx, extract the theme and place it in the GameEx\THEMESfolder. It should then be available in the Setup Wizard > Theme section to choose. It is important to place the theme properly though. For example, lets say you download a theme called BananaRamma. After you move the files to the Themes folder, you should have a path like GameEx\THEMES\BananaRamma and inside the BananaRamma folder, there should be a file called theme.ini (and usually a bunch of other stuff).

If you are using GameEx Arcade Edition, you have to do some manual tinkering. Either the download will contain a how-to type document or the download page will contain information. GameEx Arcade Edition theme support is kind of a grey area at the moment as there is no official support.

I assume you are talking about the Draconus Theme for GameEx Arcade. Draco gives some instructions on the very top of the post:

Create and Unzip to \GameEx Arcade Edition\Themes\Draconus folder. You will need to manually edit your gameex.ini file within the \GameEx Arcade Edition\CONFIG\ folder. Once you have the .ini open, hit CTRL+F and type Theme and change the line Theme=Default to Theme=Draconus.