All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx Arcade updates (all versions) overwrites Arcade Ambience configurations in Audio Settings

Draco1962

GameEx Arcade updates (all versions) overwrites Arcade Ambience configurations in Audio Settings when upgraded to new version. If Play Ambiance is changed to No, the upgrade installation will change it to a default of Yes.  If the path is set to a path other than C:\ProgramData for Arcade Ambiance MP3, it will default back to C:\ProgramData upon upgrade.

• Thanks 2

Yes, I've pretty much been resolving myself to go into settings each update on this.  If this could be corrected that'd be awesome!

...btw several months ago I mentioned in one of the "Social Club" threads about having crashes in Arcade Edition after upgrading to the Creator's Edition of Windows 10.  Adding the LAV codecs seems to have solved that, as the crashes were video related it seemed.  Glad I was able to solve that w/o opening a thread.  Lurking here for a while definitely helps with insight on troubleshooting.

• 2 months later...