All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

DMD & Topper not on proper screen

juwellez

Ok spent the weekend tweaking my install and decided that everything was working great and went ahead to adding the Topper to my system.  Had the split screen on my 22inch monitor during the Pinballx previews. everything was awesome!!!! Worked perfect!

Installed the PBX recorder and tried to get some missing media.  Didn't work to well for me.

I then shut down my system and came back down later and  the two screens (DMD and Topper) now show on behind the backglass. Tried everything to get these to move. reinstalled all the programs and nothing.  

Edited the placements in pinballx and still shows on the 2nd screen instead of the 3rd screen.  Eventually everything on my Vp got messed up and I couldn't get the DMD to stay on third monitor.  Shut everything down for the night.  Got up today and reinstalled VP4 + updates.  now VP is working again.

PinballX still won't let me see the DMD and Topper the screen is black and the no idea where the other two screens are showing up.  Hit ALT/tab and they are there but where?

Spent alot of time reading and researching this issue and have not found a solution.

Any help?? Just did a new format  and same issue. Only put a couple tables in Manager to test.  Also notice that FX3 tables are showing up and I do not have it set to yes

Thanks in advance.

PinballX.ini

Visual Pinball.xml

I had a similar problem and found that the monitors must be on before powering up my system... it worked for me as id lost DMD. had DMD on 2nd monitor, lost B2s etc....

For some  reason changing data in PBX setting manager was not saving and my DMD config file in vpinmame wasn't set correct.  Got some corruption?  Had to have manual corrections to the ini files to correct the issues.  Waiting for a new KL25Z board, ( removed the old one) hope when I reconnect it that my system doesn't get screwed up again.  Not trying the PBXR again tho. 

ok please update if this sorted the problem. Thanks.