All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Project64

falkensmaze

You need quotes in the command line if the paths to the rom file have spaces. In your situation you have none, but it would be better to keep them:
Project64.exe "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

Please try to run a n64 game, close GameEx and then post the log.txt from the LOG folder and the runingame.bat from the DATA folder.

Also, are your roms zipped, rar'ed, etc in any way?

Thanks, when you mentioned about the spaces in folder names i thought of something, my p64 folder was nested in another pointless N64 folder so i removed it and it ran perfectly, many thanks RD!! while i'm here just one more thing when i exit gameex it won't run again unless I kill the "gameexbackground" process in the task man, what is this? is it downloading plugins or something? Its is not present in my test (this) PC 

ignore that ^ through a bit of googling i found that the online features was keeping it running in the background but don't want that, so turning off fixed it. Thanks again. Forgot how much gameex could frustrate and enthrall at the same time :lol::lol: