All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

General Forum Info - Members Please Read

headkaze

Welcome to the GameEx Evolution General Forum! This is the place to discuss all things related to GameEx Evolution (unless there is a dedicated forum for specific areas as noted below:

:GXEvo:Forum Guidelines and Rules - If this is your first time posting, please read these guidelines that are enforced within our community.

:GXEvo: FAQs, Guides, and Other Useful Information forum - Contains Frequently Asked Questions, user guides, information on how to configure various emulators to run via GameEx Evolution. You may also wish to visit the Spesoft - GameEx Wiki.

:GXEvo:Features and Enhancement Requests thread - If you have a suggestion for a new feature or an enhancement of an existing feature of GameEx Evolution, please post it here.

:GXEvo:GameEx Evolution Media Projects forum - For information and discussions regarding Themes and Graphics (including Flash and video content and other related image projects), sound files, etc.,

:GXEvo:Plugins, Addons, Wrappers, etc. forum - Discussion regarding Plugins, Addons, Wrappers, and user-created applications can be found here,

:GXEvo:The VIP Forum - A private forum for our GameEx Evolution users and contributors of Elite status.

Other Spesoft Forums

:GXEvo:Gamer's Tavern - Our local watering hole, including Social Club (non-frontend banter and off-topic conversations), Gamer Rigs (GameEx and PinballX users to show off their gaming rigs and share setup details), and Buy - Sell - Trade (buy, sell, or trade items/services)

:GXEvo:Hi-Score Competitions - Member-Hosted competitions where members can post their Hi Scores, engage in competitions with other members, etc.

:GXEvo:PinballX - Forums dedicated to the PinballX pincab frontend.

:GXEvo:GameEx - Forums for GameEx.

Please start a new thread in this forum to report errors or bugs within GameEx Evolution. When reporting a possible error/bug, please provide a copy of your gameex.ini and log.txt file in your thread to facilitate a quicker response. Additional files and information may be requested to further attempt a diagnoses of your issue.

Impotant Note: Issues with your registration key will not be addressed via the forums. Please go to the Client Area >and use the contact link provided if you did not receive your key or if you are having problems with your GameEx registration.

Thank you.