All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Welcome to the Themes and Graphics Forum! - Please Read!

This is the place for members to share information and have discussions regarding Themes and Graphics (including Flash and video content and other related image projects),

Please post your image projects in a new thread. When posting your project, please use the following prefixes in your Topic Title depending on your project type as it may apply:

[THEME]

[LOGO]

[iCON]

[WHEEL ART]

[sNAP]

Also, while not required, please consider the following format in your original post for Theme submissions. This will provide members with a quick info regarding your theme:

Theme Title: (Theme Name)
Theme Type: (Note if for Cabinet, HTPC, Vertical, Horizontal, Cocktail, etc.)
Theme Resolution: (Ex: 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1024x768, 640x480, etc.)
Theme Aspect Ratio: (Ex: 4:3, 16:9, 16:10)

Theme Description: (Something simple to describe the theme)
Theme Features: (ex: Uses wheel displays, enabled features such as weather,etc.)

Download URL: (URL linking to location of submitted theme)
Download Size: (Approximate size in MB)

For "legacy" GameEx graphics projects and theme information, please refer to the GameEx - Themes and Graphics forum.