All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

playstation 2

shanearcade

You posted this in the Convert-It forum. Please be aware of where you are posting to ensure your issue or question gets proper visibility.

We do not have any tutorials for setting up PS2 although I am sure there are some recommendations as to what emulators to seek. I do not emulate PS2 so I cannot answer this for you.

PS2 is a little tricky to get it all working properly. You need 2 particular things:

• Disc mounting software
  • PCSX2 - emulator (only one really dev'd at the moment - some others are in the pipeline)
  • A way to save "per-game" settings. Unlike older emulators, each game requires tweaks to get it working properly, thus you really need to save settings per-game. 

There are a couple of launchers (PS2Lunch and another one - can't remember the name at the moment) but these have limitations. 

My advice to you would be to use GemVoy - a plugin I wrote to compliment GameEx. It'll do all of the above with no hassles. It may take a bit of getting your head around, but once you understand how it works, it's a doddle. Oh and get hold of Daemon Tools Lite for the disc mounting. 

If needed, I could knock together a video on how-to - only if you're serious, mind, as it'll take time..