All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

getting script errors on at least 3 tables in pbx

bpjacobsen

Hello, I have so far, 3 tables that will not run via PBX due to script errors. But they run fine when I execute them from VP. I posted for help in the vp forums but nobody seems to have any clue why this is happening. Here is some info:

Windows 7

Intel Core I5 3.3 gz processor

8gb ram

installed the latest 10.4 version vp installer (vpx 10.4)

latest B2s server is installed and registered

tables  with issues are Medusa, Flash Gordon, and Airport, all most recent versions in VPX and run fine in the editor. Airport seems to just get stuck and won't open. see attached screenshots of errors I get for Medus and Flash Gordaon.

Also installed latest pbx version today and made sure it is pointing to the correct exe. Most tables are working otherwise. Any ideas why PBX would trigger these script errors?

flash gordon.png

Flash Gordon2.png

Medusa.png

Not certain these are directly PinballX generated errors. Please attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review. Also, tell us more about your rig - what kind of interface? etc.

Click on the PinballX How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on how to locate the file. 

As for interface, are you using a keyboard and mouse and/or gamepad? Pincab? IPAC control panel?

anything else needed or any insight on this? Still cannot decipher why this would only happen when running some tables via pbx but not via the editor. There has got to be something in the way pbx is launching them vs how the editor does. It's just so weird man! lol

i used to get errors like this and found it was down to launching certain tables with the wrong version on Visual Pinball so this could be your problem for example a VPT9 table may have errors if launched using VPX the same with Physmod5 tables... used to give me no end of script errors or the table wouldn't launch the ball...open with the correct version of VP solved the problem.

Great please mark post [RESOLVED]

Thanks.