All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

"Allow game launch?" Steam Issue Starting Tables offline Pinball FX3

scorpionredstinger

If anyone can help me, I have been fighting this for two days now I had a working cabinet perfect in fact but we had a tremendous storm which took my hard drive and back up server I have tried to rebuild and fx was kind enough to give me all my games back but it simply will not load in pinball x no matter what I try Now I see fx3 has come out with full cabinet support so I upgraded to that I still have all 69 games but I still cannot load them unless sepreately through steam and thats no good.

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Edited by scorpionredstinger
sent files requested

Why do you have it setup under Fx2 In Pinballx?

Why are you using Borderless_DMD.ahk?

You can setup the DMD in fx2/fx3

[PinballFX2]
Enabled=True
WorkingPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
Executable=Steam.exe
Parameters=-applaunch 442120 "-table_[TABLEFILE]"
Process=Pinball FX3.exe
LaunchAfterWaitForExit=False
WaitFor=-1
LaunchBeforeEnabled=True
LaunchBeforeWorkingPath=C:\PinballX
LaunchBeforeExecutable=Borderless_DMD.ahk
LaunchBeforeWaitForExit=False
LaunchAfterEnabled=True
LaunchAfterWorkingPath=C:\PinballX
LaunchAfterExecutable=KillPFX3.bat
LaunchAfterHideWindow=True

Here is my new pinballx.ini I got some stuff working others still no go and as far as direct into the game no go it still stops on the annoying you have asked to launch question behind piballx front end so any ideas would be killer now as I know I am almost there also why cant I see the backglass in the game only durring the front end choices?

pinballx.ini

Also looks like you have a VPCAB man, i think Brad had a few customized settings specifically for his cabs.  You might go back to him and see what he's done in regards to updating your VPCAB.  That's why some of your settings look really odd.  You definately need to increase your load time for FX3 per @Outhere Also try running borderless window especially if you are running animated backglasses and make sure you have the hide backglass unchecked for each game in your game manager.   

[PinballFX3]
Enabled=True
WorkingPath=C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pinball FX3
Executable=Pinball FX3.exe
LaunchBeforeEnabled=True
LaunchBeforeWorkingPath=C:\PinballX
Parameters=-applaunch 442120 "-table_[TABLEFILE]"
LaunchBeforeWaitForExit=False
LaunchBeforeHideWindow=True
Process=Pinball FX3.exe
WaitFor=20

That looks all wrong, you need to point to Steam

Setup it up like and you shouldn't have any issues with it loading the table correctly

2018-01-14_21-51-24.png