All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball Fx3 iso how to exit?

Gianfranco Panico

Hello

i'm trying to setting up PFX3 iso.

I used custom software options instead the original with steam and it browse and run tables fine. 

Just would like to know how to exit from table pushing ESC during play, kill Pinball FX3.exe and back to PinballX frontend

When i push exit, it pause table in FX3 and i have to browse entire menu until the exit of FX3

Thank you

Well, it would be an AutoHotkey script that is set to launch before PinballX launches FX3. Search the forums, there are a lot of past examples for integrating FX2. It would be pretty much the same solutions for FX3.

Don’t know what you mean by an iso and custom software options. As far as I know integrated support from PinballX or the command line driven table launch is available only for the Steam version.

If you are using non-Steam version then you might have to do more work to get full support.

But since you are just talking about how to exit the table and bypass the menus, I would just use AutoHotkey which can be used to send Alt+F4 to close the FX3 program when you press the ESC key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk