All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

User Submitted Themes & Media (Uploads)

Tom Speirs

OK, I have created a theme for my cab that I would like to share. I don't know if anyone will like it but I want to put it our there for anyone to use.

The problem is that it is almost 19MB and I am not sure where to upload it... lemme know and I will post it.

post-360-1148825613_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's two themes, one is called 800x600 and one is called 1024x768. Both themes are using the smallest fonts, so I guess they will look like crap on arcade monitors, sorry.

800x600 theme (7.4 mb):

post-121-1150116258_thumb.jpg

Download |

1024x768 theme (8 mb):

post-121-1150116304_thumb.jpg

Download |

Enjoy!

Emph

Disclaimer:

My work is always a bit on the buggy side, so backup your "data" folder before using them. ;)

Edit: I just noticed that the snap of the 800x600 theme isn't really up to date. Some cosmetic changes were made since then. And I'm hosting the links off my own computer, so they are kinda slow. ;)

Edit #2: You Send it links expired.

Alpha Theme Complete Emu Update

post-539-1155109931_thumb.jpgpost-539-1155109946_thumb.jpgpost-539-1155109960_thumb.jpgNINTENDO - Gameboy, GB Advance, GB Color, Gamecube, N64, Nes, DS, Snes, Virtual Boy . ATARI - 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx. SEGA - Dreamcast, Gamegear, Mega Drive, Saturn, Sega Mega CD, Sega Mega Drive 32x, Sega 32x + Mega CD Combo, Master System, Model 2. SONY - PS2, PSX, PSP. OTHER - 3do, CD32, Amiga, Colecovision, Commodore 64, Daphne, Dos, Intellivision, Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket, PC, Pinball, Videopac g7000, Videopac g7400, ScummVM, ScummVM Lucas Arts, Spectrum, turbografx, XBox, ZINC

Downloads:

Alpha Blue - Complete Emu Pack.zip (12mb)

Alpha Olive - Complete Emu Pack.zip (11.9mb)

Alpha Red - Complete Emu Pack.zip (11.2mb)

Additonal Vectrex Backgrouds this post:

[Edit] Alternative intro videos with American English spelling (initialisation to initialization) can be downloaded from here:

Alpha Intro Movie (American Spelling).zip (7.50mb)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Arcade Classic Theme. 800x600 Still a work in progress. Check it out.

http://rapidshare.de/files/25962904/Arcade...gPanda.zip.html

Hey lingpanda, I've created a variation of your theme for my cabinet but your instruction card does not match my controls. I would just create my own instruction card but I'm not sure how to get the same tranlucent effect yours has. Is there any way you could make a new bak.png with the instruction card but without any writing on it? I would greatly apreciate it.

Thanks

Jay T

I would also like to share this theme with the community, with your permision of course.

post-382-1157849701_thumb.jpg

post-382-1157849794_thumb.jpg

Hey lingpanda, I've created a variation of your theme for my cabinet but your instruction card does not match my controls. I would just create my own instruction card but I'm not sure how to get the same tranlucent effect yours has. Is there any way you could make a new bak.png with the instruction card but without any writing on it? I would greatly apreciate it.

Thanks

Jay T

I would also like to share this theme with the community, with your permision of course.

I'm pretty sure that was a mamewah export...

http://localarcade.com/screenshotarchive/skins2.htm

You'd probably wanna ask there.

Hope that helps! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Valhalla 1024x768, as promised

post-879-1159334018_thumb.jpgpost-879-1159333989_thumb.jpgpost-879-1159334002_thumb.jpgpost-879-1159333969_thumb.jpg

Still needs a little work... and a 800x600 version, as it doesn't work with a 800x600 monitor (as far as I've tested).

Say... :)

I noticed you are missing some emulators - most notably the 7800, 5200, 2600, Coleco Vision, Intellevision, and Turbo Grafx 16. Any way you'd be willing to post your .psd files for this theme?

I love what you've done with the MAME Adult XXX logos - so I'm gonna try and round out the set. Spankin idea! :)

I also thought you might like a toolbar, so I added mine - almost adds an extra touch of class if ya ask me. ;)

Check the pic I posted and if you like that I can upload it to ya and tell ya what I had to change to impliment it in your theme.

Excellent work. Thanks. :)

Well, here's the way it is. Again, thanks to Amos for supplying the letter 'M' I used as a border, and thanks to Firebrand for the idea and the sweet ADULT XXX logo. :)

Enjoy these MAME icons by unzipping them to your theme's LOGOS folder.

ADULT XXX

ATARI

CAPCOM

GOLDEN ERA

LIGHTGUN

ALL MAME GAMES

MULTIPLAYER

NEO GEO

MAME ORIGINALS

SEGA MODEL 2

SPINNER

TRACKBALL

VECTOR

ZINC

Hope these liven up your GameEx a little bit. ;)

Sorry for the slow response Adultery & Firebrand, i took an early one last night.

Ive added the text to all the icons & applied both of your images to the original files, see what you think...

mameiconssx4.png

--- Credit to Adultery & Firebrand X ---

Custom_Mame_Icons.zip

Custom_Mame_Icons___CS3_PSD.zip (Create your own with this Photoshop file)

(If you want some changed/added, just give me a shout :))

how about shaking it up a little. The original 'window' icons for vertical and horizontal, is there any way to add the Punisher and Space Invaders to those instead of the 'M"?

Sorry bud, im one step ahead of ya...i made some of those in the 'MCE_Glossy___Update_Pack.zip' on page 3. Its a good idea though, i'd totally forgotten about them, so here they are again :P

82ap7.png

Horizontal___Vertical.zip

Sorry Night... Another update to the theme. :)

Ultra Edition 1024x768

The newest version includes:

• Sleek new toolbar with redesigned buttons and full GameEx functionality!
  • Newly redesigned MAME icons (thanks Amos & Firebrand for your contributions)
  • Super Mario World based intro music and sound effects (Intro movie coming soon)
  • Custom backgrounds for several popular emulators
  • Newly redesigned Dialog boxes
  • Tons more cool stuff!

I'm currently working on the intro movie as well as lower resolutions for this theme. Hopefully you'll enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. :)

Preview screens:

MAME Icons:

mameiconssx4.png

Thanks for your support, and remember kiddies: GameEx loves you! :)

Ultra Edition 1024x768

• 2 weeks later...
User Submitted Media and Themes.

Hey... I saw the RedGameEx theme and noticed it was a slikstick... Hellz no.. lol So i made a Hotrod Se Version... Hope someone likes it... It matches my Actual arcade now :)

Here is a crappy screenshot :P

snapkk5.png

NOTE: This should be for replies with attachments or links to files only. If you wish to comment on attachments please create a NEW topic.

IMPORTANT: The forums won't allow upload of files greater than 2MB. Most theme packages will be above this. To get round the problem you will have to email the files to this address:

[email protected]

This address will take emails up to 20MB at any time. It is possible to send me files bigger than this but you will need to contact me in a PM or via email.