SpesoftPinballXConvert-It
rablack97

Startup Sound Just Quit Playing

Anybody have any idea why the startup file in my startup folder would stop playing.

No matter what file format i use, nothing works, it just all of sudden stopped playing the file at all

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Have there been any recent hardware driver updates or cabling changes on your PC? Mine as an example processes sound through the onboard sound chip and transmits sound signal via HDMI to my 40" Sammy. I have had on the rare occasion where the Playback Device had been changed to the output on the motherboard as opposed to the HDMI to the TV.

I'll check but all other sound plays fine, the tables sounds at selection and during game play.  Whatever triggers the startup sound file doesn't do it anymore

I have VLC installed on mine - shouldn't be a problem. Maybe try uninstalling it to see if the sounds play again?

Hi guys I just upgraded pinballx with the latest update link, the last update I did was last June give or take, so I thought I would get things current...  I have the same problem, no start-up sound...  I miss the pinball wizard track playing I liked it...   Anyway, I see that this topic is over a month old and I do not see a fix...  Hoping to get some info...  Did Tom ever figure it out? 

Please let me know 

Thanks

Ken 

@KenLowe Please test and if working please mark post as [RESOLVED].