All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

No More Microsoft Windows Snaps & Logos on Emumovies?

Rochabian

Hi!

I don't know when they have disappeared, but there is no more Microsoft Windows Artworks section on Emumovies

I've tried to synchronize with EMumovieSync and directly on the FTP but i can't find them

Some times ago , i was able to download snaps & logo with Emumoviesync but now all is gone ! No files at all !

Does someone knows where they are ?

Thanks

No, but i'll do it

You can easily verify this because when you launch EmumovieSync and choose Microsoft Windows Platform, the snap section has disappeared.....

EDIT: Thread opened on Emumovies Forum but seems less visited than Gameex, i hope someone knows about this

It's probably just moved, or reworked.  Circo and the contributors over there are constantly bettering the library, and I can't say I recall something being pulled without a superior replacement.  The authoritative answer, however, will have to come from them.  They're more active than it appears, just give them a bit of time and I bet you get responses.

@Draco1962 It was a time when  you were able to download them with Emumovie Sync.... I'll upload my collection of Windows logos soon on Gameex FTP. As a lifetime member of Gameex, Emumovie, and Hyperspin, i have a quite good collection now. Some extra logos have been scrapped with Launchbox too.

Edit : Uploaded my Pc Logo Collection on the FTP in "PC Windows Game Logo" folder

Well,

It seems that Emumovie & Gameex Windows Artworks have moved to Steam Database so artworks are downloaded directly from steam

As i can't find Logos & Snaps from all FTP around here, i've found a way to grab them myself.

I'm actually scrapping more than 12000 Windows Games, so it will take some times, and after that i have to sort them....I think it will take one week..

Anyway, i'll upload all of this stuff on the FTP when it will be ready, including logos, videos, box, banner, snap

I'll create another thread in the Media Project section when done

Look forward for my good news

Thanks

EDIT : My collection has been uploaded on Emumovie FTP under the folder Rochabian ( videos are missing for now))