All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

tables listed twice and Exit issue

pintris

Hi,

I have two issues:

First, since the latest update my favorites list that I created as group is listed twice. When I select this list, every table is not two times on the wheel. In game manager I also notice in the system list that all the list are listed twice in the dropdown box.

Second issue:  when I start a table from pinballx, the exit key is only working when I have started a game on the table. When I load the table, and immediately press the EXIT key it does not work. PinballX does not intercept that key then. Is this normal behaviour?

Thanks

gamemmanager.jpg

2 things - First, please create a separate thread for your Exit issue. This will make assisting you much easier on an issue-by-issue basis. Provide as much detail as possible (i.e., type of controller you are using for inputs, etc.).

Second, please attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files within each thread when reporting an issue.