All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My Visual Pinball Pinscape button settings are getting wiped

hlr53

While I'm waiting on Zeb's plunger kit I wired up my Pinscape KL25Z today to get my buttons and plunger working. I was also "gifted" with the Windows Fall Creator update this afternoon. Main issue I am having is when I assign keys in Visual pinball to my Pinscape cabinet button assignments they get wiped out when I run PBX. Even when I don't run a VP table. If I redo the assignments and just run/shutdown VP outside of PBX the settings hold. This happened before the Creator's update.

My FX3 table videos no longer load either :-(

PinballX.ini

log.txt

Thanks guys. Will try tomorrow. Cab is powered down for the night. I just looked in Settings app on my laptop and I see it:

"Auto configure the resolution and controls in Visual Pinball based on PinballX settings."

I've been using a Steam controller or keyboard  so I've never had to remap before. Fun using actual leaf flippers!

15 hours ago, rablack97 said:

turn off your update in services

do this as well, windows updates nuked my setup. With all of the registry changes and tweaks, window will override and then you have to spend hours troubleshooting why things don't work like they used to.  Once i shut down the updates, no issues.  Plus is keeps microsoft from putting unwanted features that will just pop up when you dont want, just more stuff to disable.