All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Feature Request...PLEASE?

dlescal

Greetings!

I bought my first Vpin Cabinet from Brad at VPCabs over the summer.  I subscribed to GameX annual service and it's been great!  I've been loving the experience and have spent more hours on it than any game console in years.  As I had Brad build a custom HORROR themed cabinet for me, I'd like to make some custom lists so that I can easily get to specific types of tables that I'd group together....in this case "Horror/Scary" themed tables.  Marvel or SuperHero tables would be another useful way to group games including tables from FX2/3.

Anyways: I know I can create a group and lists for each of the systems that have horror tables and then use that as a means to what I'm after.  My question is, can you guys add a simple feature to game manager that would do the following:

For any game (regardless of the system) you'd see a drop down or pop-out that shows the list of available custom game lists.  Each has a checkbox.  By checking the box, your newly added game (or existing game) xml data is copied to the associated custom lists so that you can EASILY and QUICKLY manage games and lists at the same time?

As an alternative, maybe allow the custom list manager to update or sync with the system game list so that adds and deletes are available to bring into the group manager feature.  

Thanks for any info....this would be a HUGE help to those of us with a ton of tables.  Thanks guys,

Dave

VPCabs loaded Wizard pics below

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_9622.JPG

• Like 1