All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

None of the games load for me

baconiseverything79

What's shakin' Bacon,

You posted in the GameEx Evolution forum, which is the next version of GameEx that currently in development and was only available as a sneak peak for a very short time about a year ago.

Are you actually using GameEx Evolution or are you using GameEx or GameEx Arcade?

@baconiseverything79 - Your thread was moved to the correct forum. When reporting an error, please refer to the How to ask for help with GameEx link. We need to know what games/emulators you are attempting to run. You haven't given us anything to work with but guesswork and we don't do well with that. ;) 

We also ask that you attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files in reply to this thread. 

GameEx is simply a frontEnd for launching multiple emu's, it's up to you to provide your own content, nothing is included with the frontend.

GameEx will run just like it does when it's working, but only act like it's launching, before returning to the menu.  Once configured to accurately point to your content (and updated) it will launch anything you provide it with.