All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX3 Non-Steam Version [RESOLVED]

cyberpunkfan

Thanks Draco. I have to add it as an additional system, got it...

If anyone has successfully done this with the Non-Steam Version I would appreciate any tips.  I have purchased some tables on my XBOX One that I don't own on steam and am hoping to be able to add those to PinballX.  Windows 10 "Play anywhere" loads FX3 as an App and not a standard program (I guess, this is my first experience with it).  I

tried to point it to the Pinball FX3 executable in the Windows App folder but got an error.  If anyone has got this to work please let me know, or if not possible please share so I wont waste any more time on it....

Thanks
Aaron

A few things, you may want to post the specific error you are receiving. PinballX requires a command line to run the app. 

Attaching copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review along with your pinball fx3.xml file may be helpful in trying to get you up and running.

• 3 months later...

working on this today. was able to get it to work this way. add the following to end of the pinballx.ini file

[System_2]
Name=Pinball FX3
Enabled=True
SystemType=0
WorkingPath=C:\Games\Pinball FX3
TablePath=C:\Games\Pinball FX3\data\steam
Executable=Pinball FX3.exe
Parameters="-table_[TABLEFILE]"
LaunchBeforeEnabled=False
LaunchAfterEnabled=False
LaunchAfterWaitForExit=False

still tweaking other settings based on my 3 screen cab set-up, but it works....

• 1 month later...
On 24/10/2017 at 8:49 PM, Draco1962 said:

Algumas coisas, você pode postar o erro específico que você está recebendo. PinballX requer uma linha de comando para executar o aplicativo. 

Anexar cópias de seus arquivos pinballx.ini e log.txt para revisão junto com o arquivo pinball fx3.xml pode ser útil para tentar colocá-lo em prática.

Please help me? I can not play, the pinball fx3 by pinballx! and I'm sorry for my English.

PinballX.ini

Pinball FX3.xml

log.txt

if your using the steam version, your parameters are wrong

-applaunch 442120 "-table_[TABLEFILE]"

this is suppose to be dmdext.exe

LaunchBeforeExecutable=dundext.exe

I also suggest that you combine some of this stuff to one drive you have 4 different drives your pulling stuff from, and it looks like your working from a hyperspin drive.

• rablack97 changed the title to Pinball FX3 Non-Steam Version [RESOLVED]
  • rablack97 locked this topic