All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

A big thanks to all the Mega Docklet authors!

hlr53

The original design was based upon "docklets" for use with RocketDock. They were much smaller so I super-sized the basic design elements and referred to them as "mega docklets" and the name stuck.

I originally created them for use with GameEx and then transitioned over to PinballX. 

We have some real talent that have added to the work I started. I am glad that they have gained a following and appreciation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have to echo my thanks and appreciation for these.  In fact, if there isn't an associated mega docklet image with a table, I have to give serious consideration on whether or not the table goes into the cab.  So far, I don't have any non-Mega Docklet tables in.  PcTeknic graciously created a Swords of Fury and Fathom one on request - otherwise those great tables were going to be sadly disabled.

Good to know the history behind the name as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any Megadocklet that you need, you just have to ask for it and Draco, me or any other user will be delighted, whether we use that table or not.

I also put a video explaining how to do it yourself, but I have no problem doing all that you ask.

-----------------------------

Cualquier Megadocklet que necesitéis, no tenéis más que pedirlo y Draco, yo o cualquier otro usuario lo hará encantado, usemos o no esa mesa.

Puse también un vídeo explicando como hacerlo uno mismo, pero no tengo ningún inconveniente en hacer todos los que se pidan.

Hi

Whereabouts on the FTP is the best place to look for megadocklet wheel icons?

I'm missing quite a few and noticed there are version in Future Pinball and/or Pinball Arcade but not Visual Pinball docklets.

Do people know where I might find the following...

* Big Hurt

* Pinball Magic

* Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back (not the FX2/3 table)

Also missing the following...

* Astro

* Big Hurt

* Capersville

* Embryon

* Evil Kenievel

* Fathom

* Golden Arrow

* Jacks Open

* Joker Poker

* Joust

* Lady Luck

* Nine Ball

* OXO

* Q-Berts Quest

* Royal Flush

Finally, I've got three custom tables and don't know if anyone made docklet wheel images for them before?

Theres the CARToon and Harley Quinn tables from vpinball.com, and the Champions League 2017 table from monsterbashpincab.

The Fathom one PcTeknic graciously created here:

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/18753-311-megadocklets-visual-pinball-pack-2017/?do=findComment&comment=170888

Not sure about the other ones.  I usually troll around PcTeknics FTP user folder for these (although the packs I think are available to download from this site as well).  The exact folder path escapes me at the moment.

Some other relatively recent VPX tables that I haven't found a megadocklet for is Fire! (Williams 1987) and Diamond Lady (Gottlieb 1988).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...