All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Sega Dreamcast with 2 controllers and VMU and game

uberpubert69

I got a fully working spare Sega Dreamcast thats been just laying around and I figured I'd sell it to someone awesome here who I know will take care of it. Comes with 2 controllers and a VMU and Namco Museum. No spare cables though unfortunately. Any offers? I'll post some pics if theres any interest.

On 10/25/2017 at 2:28 PM, Adultery said:

If I didn't already have one, is be all over this. Underrated and under supported, but wasn't it a great console?

I second that!!!

Same here, I'd be all over that too if I didn't already have one. My dad and I stood in line on launch day to pick up the one sitting on my shelf. Still love to play me some SEGA Bass Fishing, with the reel controller of course...lol. I would've liked to see where that console could have gone had it done better. Too bad, but man did SEGA go out with a bang! Dreamcast is my favorite SEGA console. Stupidly underrated console.

• Like 2