All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX3 flyby videos

andyco

23 hours ago, rablack97 said:

let me look at my settings, i forgot what i did to make it disappear off the table

On 24/10/2017 at 10:33 PM, rablack97 said:

by chance, can you do these w/o the dmd in the shot?

gonna do the full set but will take time. done the universal set there on the ftp mate under PinballX-/Other Uploads/Andyco/Pinball FX3/Flyby Vidoes

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hey andyco.  I love these flybys.  Thank you.  I have a problem with a couple of them.  I am unable to open them.  The reason (so far as I can get the computer to tell me) is that it is missing/corrupted moov atom.  (Whatever that is).  The only tables effected are Adventure Land, the three Alien tables, and the three universal tables.  Any idea what this could be? I downloaded them twice to be sure, and yeah, I can't open these 7.  No others did I have issues at all with.