All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Other emulators not showing up in menu

Shumaker72

I'm struggling with getting other emulators to show in the Gameex menu when i load it up. Of note: I DO have each emulator "Enabled" in case that is your first instinct.  Secondly, I have Gameex running on 2 computers and I have double checked every setting to compare my emulator settings and yes they all match. On one computer they show and the other they don't.  Directories are the same, etc. So on 1 computer I see NES, Genesis, etc showing up in my menus and then on the other one they don't show anywhere. I've ran the "Update List" function to no avail either. I can't figure out what I'm missing unless something is messed up in my .ini file?  If needed I can upload my .ini file or screen shots. Hoping it's something simple I've overlooked. 

Can you please attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files in reply to this thread? Keeps us from reacting to first, second, third instinct. Besides, when reporting an issue, it is best to attach them when you open the thread so we don't have to ask you. capise? B)

Ahh well nevermind wasting your time on this. i solved it. Not sure how i had 2 separate setup wizard files and 1 of them somehow wasn't linked to the Gameex I was using. I had a shortcut on my desktop that I had been using and apparently that was no good. I went into the Gameex Folder in the start menu and used that one and low and behold none of my other emulators showed there. Once I added them everything worked. Hope you didn't start digging through those files. Thanks.