All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball FX3 Grid Selection

andyco

hi all

For pinbal FX3 when using grid selection there is not enough numbers/ grid location for all the tables. is there a fix for this. when rotated its 6 across and at least 20 down.in game manager you can only go to 9 down.

Not sure grid selection will work as the UI is very different than PBFX2. If you have the complete collection of tables the sections expand as you navigate to a specific group of tables to reveal all in that group.

If you are seeking to use the integrated cabinet support, then you should send for the code, otherwise, it may not work. The integrated support is not for using the grid. You would have to set up as another system and find some way to create another Nukelauncher type script to make it work if even possible.

I guess everyone is wondering why you're choosing the hard route to get the same result.

You can request the code within PBFX3 for free, and alleviate your problem.

Folks are trying to save you a headache down the line, if PBFX3 chages their grid structure, your method will be broken while everyone elses still works.

The answer to your question is just go get the code, and map it as the cab support tutorial recommends.

You can even see the reluctance of this method in the non cab support tutorial, as a you can if you want, but why.

Plus the cab support method is much cleaner, it goes directly to the table from the PBX table selection, instead of the mechanical looking method in your video.

3 hours ago, andyco said:

i no but then i have to buy all the tables.

no you don't i ran cab support using the one free table in pbfx2.

the other thing is i hate avin to go thro steam with this off line stuff.

There is a away to go to offline mode and get rid of the notification.  I just set it up the other day.

i do have the stand alone version aswell.

I guess you mean the desktop version.  I guess you have your reasoning based on you're software setup, maybe @Tom Speirs will extend that grid for you.  However, you have been warned, if they Zen Studidos update and do something weird with that grid layout, your'e hosed.

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Pinball FX3 Grid Selection
  • Draco1962 locked this topic