All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Which Original Xbox Games Do You Most Want To See On The Xbox One?

tthurman

I think it's pretty cool that microsoft wrote a program to "emulate?" the x-box. From what I've read x-box had too few exclusive titles to warrant a serious effort to emulate it. That's why there is no good x-box emulator available on pc. The serious devs focus on more beloved consoles (PS1/2, NES/SNES, Sega Genesis/Dreamcast, and of course Arcades). There are a lot of other niche emulators too, but the X-Box always got snubbed. There was a real void there. Unless you mod your original x-box to play ripped games, there really wasn't a good way to play those exclusive titles. I think it's cool of microsoft to step up to the challenge and add them to it's flagship console. That's how you retain fans and maybe resell few classics! Hell, there ain't nothing wrong with that.

I terrorized the crimson skies back in the day on x-box live. I like Fable and Psychonauts too. I'm not sure if they remade these for other platforms, but I just play them on my original x-box. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Splinter cell, although available on other platforms, was best played on x-box. Then there is Conker: Live and Reloaded, Dino Crysis 3, Jet Set Radio: Future, and Ninja Gaiden, which are/were exclusive. I actually would prefer Dino crysis 3 were a PS2 game so all the dino crysis games would've been playable on the same controller. Oh well.