All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hello and thanks so much...

b0rg9

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello and let everyone here know how much I appreciate the GameEx front end.  I am using the Arcade Edition and have it customized with the wonderful Draconus theme -- couldn't be happier!

Thanks again.  You all are super cool.

IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

• Like 1

I have a cabinet with the X-Arcade Tankstick but I really love how the Xtension sticks look. I've been thinking about getting one more and more lately but 1) I have a great stick and 2) I can't justify the cost to my wife (yet).

How do you like the feel of the Xtension stick? Love the cabinet and would buy that with it if I have the cash when the time comes! I have one of theirs and it has been nothing short of awesome. :)

019.jpg

6 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

How do you like the feel of the Xtension stick? Love the cabinet and would buy that with it if I have the cash when the time comes! I have one of theirs and it has been nothing short of awesome. :)

They are about as solid as you can get (commercial grade).  For the dedicated 4-way one I wish it was a ball type handle rather than the bat.  The purpose of that one is for games like Pac Man, etc.  And that would make the game feel more authentic, IMO. 

I'm sure I could swap it out and the Xtension folks could help along the way.  But it's only a few months old and I don't want to go and start voiding the warranty right away.  I put a real functioning coin door on it, too, but that's not wired in yet either.  Still looks great with the glowing red coin slot!

Just a heads-up, I will probably be upgrading the Draconus theme, part of which will be replacing the intro music with some sound bytes spliced together from the Bezerk robot taunts in the and making changes to the logo files in the not too distant future.

• Like 1