All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX3 XML all 68 games

rablack97

• 2 weeks later...

Found one typo. Two S'

<game name="SSTARWARS_MightoftheFirstOrder">

Also having trouble launching either Might of the First Order or Masters of the Force? I have to recheck. Going through and adding all the media. (Currently upstairs on a different machine now trying to get RDP set up on my WIFI to play nice with the Eero mesh network in DHCP automatic mode vs bridged)

UPDATE: For Might of the First Order I had to change the game name to STARWARS_AVCO_2 and for Masters of the Force: STARWARS_Light_VS_Dark

Still have to check all the new FX3 tables I purchased.

Ok, I figured as much, wasn't sure about the naming convention of those games.

To ensure you have the correct name go to Steam>steamapps>common>Pinball FX3>data>steam

This is where the table files reside.

Here is the first 68 to get you started, this is how I found out about Jaws.  I saw the AVCO_2 and Light Vs. Dark but was unsure what game they went to.  Odd thing is some of the tables still lauch correctly with the fill name (ie. The Star Wars Episodes)

I'll clean up further and finalize my first post when I get a sec.

Citadel = Sorcerers Lair

Secrets of the Deep = Atlantis

Might of the First Order = STARWARS_AVCO_2

Masters of the Force = STARWARS_Light_VS_Dark

Western = Wild West Rampage

Spoiler

Alien_Isolation
Alien_vs_Predator
Aliens
AmericanDad
Archer
Atlantis
BETHESDA_Doom
BETHESDA_Fallout
BETHESDA_Skyrim
BioLab
BobsBurgers
CastleStorm
Citadel
EarthDefense
Eldorado
Excalibur
FamilyGuy
Looter
Mars
MARVEL_Age_of_Ultron
MARVEL_Ant-Man
MARVEL_Avengers
MARVEL_Blade
MARVEL_CaptainAmerica
MARVEL_CivilWar
MARVEL_Deadpool
MARVEL_DrStrange
MARVEL_FantasticFour
MARVEL_FearItSelf
MARVEL_GhostRider
MARVEL_Guardians
MARVEL_InfinityGauntlet
MARVEL_IronMan
MARVEL_MoonKnight
MARVEL_MsMarvel
MARVEL_SpiderMan
MARVEL_Thor
MARVEL_Venom
MARVEL_Wolverine
MARVEL_WOP_TheNextGeneration
MARVEL_WWH
MARVEL_XMen
Paranormal
Pasha
Portal
Rome
Shaman
STARWARS_AVCO2
STARWARS_Boba_Fett
STARWARS_CloneWars
STARWARS_Darth_Vader
STARWARS_Droids
STARWARS_Episode_4
STARWARS_Episode_5
STARWARS_Episode_6
STARWARS_Episode7
STARWARS_Han_Solo
STARWARS_LAPB
STARWARS_Light_VS_Dark
STARWARS_Rebels
STARWARS_SFA
Tesla
TheWalkingDead
UNIVERSAL_BTTF
UNIVERSAL_ET
UNIVERSAL_Jaws
V12
Western

I hope you don't mind that I put the table list in a spoiler (highlighted the list then clicked the "eye" in the edit menu bar top right). Saves from having to do a bunch of scrolling on long log files or lists. 

Thanks! Yeah, Zen has a strange naming convention on some tables. I bet they were test names and after they did their compile/build it would have been too much trouble to rename them again? Who knows?

[snip]

OK the xml in the first post is totally clean, now, i've matched up the all the names, and put them in the correct order.

If you downloaded my file prior to 10-28-2017, then re-download the attachment in the first post to get the most recent version.

Spoiler
Alien_Isolation
Alien_vs_Predator
Aliens
AmericanDad
Archer
BioLab
BobsBurgers
CastleStorm
Doom
EarthDefense
Eldorado
EpicQuest
Excalibur
Fallout
FamilyGuy
Mars
MARVEL_Age_of_Ultron
MARVEL_Ant-Man
MARVEL_Avengers
MARVEL_Blade
MARVEL_CaptainAmerica
MARVEL_CivilWar
MARVEL_Deadpool
MARVEL_DoctorStrange
MARVEL_FantasticFour
MARVEL_FearItSelf
MARVEL_GhostRider
MARVEL_Guardians
MARVEL_InfinityGauntlet
MARVEL_IronMan
MARVEL_MoonKnight
MARVEL_WOP_A-Force
MARVEL_Spiderman
MARVEL_Thor
MARVEL_Venom
MARVEL_Wolverine
MARVEL_WOP_Champions
MARVEL_World War Hulk
MARVEL_XMen
Paranormal
Pasha
Portal
Rome
SecretsoftheDeep
Shaman
Skyrim
SorcerersLair
STARWARS_A New Hope
STARWARS_Boba_Fett
STARWARS_CloneWars
STARWARS_Darth_Vader
STARWARS_Droids
STARWARS_Empire Strikes Back
STARWARS_Han_Solo
STARWARS_MastersoftheForce
STARWARS_MightoftheFirstOrder
STARWARS_Rebels
STARWARS_Return of the Jedi
STARWARS_RogueOne
STARWARS_SFA
STARWARS_The Force Awakens
Tesla
TheWalkingDead
UNIVERSAL_BTTF
UNIVERSAL_ET
UNIVERSAL_Jaws
V12
WildWestRampage

Here are the naming conventions for your Media files as they match the actual name of the game

Thanks for the work rablack97.

Are you sure there are spaces in A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, The Force Awakens, and World War Hulk?

Just getting to rename stuff and wanted to make sure.  Thanks!

Those are the descriptions and can be in any format, if I'm not mistaken this is the field the media files use.

If you look in my xml, game name would be STARWARS_Episode_4, the game description for this game STARWARS_A New Hope.

My media is named STARWARS_A New Hope with the game name linked to STARWARS_Episode_4.

In PBFX3 the games are named by the title not the episode, so i named my media by title for ease of reference.

4 minutes ago, rablack97 said:

Those are the descriptions and can be in any format, if I'm not mistaken this is the field the media files use.

If you look in my xml, game name would be STARWARS_Episode_4, the game description for this game STARWARS_A New Hope.

My media is named STARWARS_A New Hope with the game name linked to STARWARS_Episode_4.

In PBFX3 the games are named by the title not the episode, so i named my media by title for ease of reference.

Thank you sir for making that clear.

I just purchased the unsung StarWars unsung Heoros bundle from steam, and Rogue One is not named STARWARS_RogueOne.  It's called STARWARS_LAPB.   Don't ask me how they got that.  But it appears they may be doing some table name changes once you unlock the table.  

• 5 months later...

Is there art for all of these newer tables? I can't seem to find any through the check online for any of the universal tables. I also can't start any table from game manager directly but it works when pinballx is started using the latest version  that I downloaded today.

• 7 months later...

do note there is a bug in the current version of the game where loading the original mars table will load attack from mars as well if you have the williams volume 2 table. Like -table_Mars launches wrong table if you own both williams volume 2 and the mars table. Someone posted a work around by copying Mars.pxp to for example Nars.pxp and launching with -table_Nars will load the correct old mars table and not Attack from forms. Just so you guys know before trying the find errors in your setup. As it's not your setup but the game itselve that contains a bug

• 6 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 12:11 AM, joyrider3774 said:

do note there is a bug in the current version of the game where loading the original mars table will load attack from mars as well if you have the williams volume 2 table. Like -table_Mars launches wrong table if you own both williams volume 2 and the mars table. Someone posted a work around by copying Mars.pxp to for example Nars.pxp and launching with -table_Nars will load the correct old mars table and not Attack from forms. Just so you guys know before trying the find errors in your setup. As it's not your setup but the game itselve that contains a bug

So where is the bug correctly? in Pinball FX3 it self or PinballX?
I have the same problem too