All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Animated PBFX3 video for current games (Logo 3rd screen)

rablack97

• 4 weeks later...

Ok Folks,

There was a slight pause in the loop, this has now been fixed, the animation looks inifite now.  I also created 68 files one for each game, grab these and drop them in your dmd videos for pbfx3 and you will have an animated logo on your 3rd screen for all 68 games.

/-PinballX-/Other Uploads/rablack97/3rd Screen Logos PBFX3

Thanks for this, but without seeming dim are these the same for each table??? surely you only need 1 and then use game manager to add it to each table?

Ian.

for these you have to have a file for each table, and place it in the pbfx3 dmd video folder.

Your speaking to the global file called NODMD.  Replace that and all tables for any emulator that do not have a dmd video file or image will show pinballfx3 logo, which isnt what you want.

i only have 1 copy and use  the game manager to select the PBFX3 logo for table that i dont want a DMD for example the DOOM, SKYRIM and ELDER SCROoLLS DMD is way to big ( byte size 190+MB  each 1) and stuters so i just point to your PXFX3 DMD i have in my DMD Media folder for PBFX3 and they work so i dont need 3 copies.....even tho, I still love the DMD  and thank you for designing and sharing :-)