All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

disable NEW pinbalX logo

Slashbot

After upgrading to the latest versio of PBinballX, i now see a blue Pinballx picture apearing on my backglass.

I already checked settings but don't see where to disable the new screen.

Anyone know where to look?

That's the default image for when you don't have a backglass image in your backglass images folder.

Check to see if you have a BG image for the tables you see this image on, if so make sure the names match up with your description in your database files.

Or you can change the background to whatever you like by going to:

\PinballX\Media\Images and rename the new file No Back Glass and replace the other file.

Or just delete the No backglass file if you want a black screen...

When you upgrade it puts all of these files back in, i have to remove a few myself.

• 2 months later...

I noticed something similar to this on my backglass after an upadte. It appears to be the topper image. In the wizard setup under the display settings page if you scroll down you will find a topper setting. Mine was already set to off. I deleted the image from the image folder as mentioned above but that just left a black screen in its place. I went into the pinballX config file and found the topper section at the bottom and noticed no enabled=(on or off) line. I went back into the setup wizard back to the display setting page topper section and enabled the topper moved onto the next page then back and changed to enabled NO again and it removed the image and all is well. It looks like some updates do not add the command line of enabled=off in [topper] section in the PinballX config file making it default to on.