All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX3 - Universal Pack

Ginsonic

I just uploaded table videos and animated backglass videos to the FTP (other uploads/ginsonic/Artwork/Pinball FX3/...), enjoy :)

BTW videos:

This is the command line to overlay an image in an existing videofile using FFMPEG (e.g. to change a PBFX2 logo to a PBFX3 logo in a backglass video), please see https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/18063-pinball-fx2-bg-videos-classic/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-172611

PathToFfmpeg\ffmpeg -i oldVideo.mp4 -i overlayImage.png -filter_complex "overlay=posX:posY" -codec:a copy newVideo.mp4

Just download and unpack FFMPEG, open a command line window, change paths and names in the command above and set values for posX and posY (positions, where the overlay image is placed in the video). Choose an overlay image with the same or bigger size than the logo in the video to hide it totally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow! Nice work, thank you :D

I have purchased this pack but I still need to get the database entries for these tables to add them to my setup

Here they are!

<game name="UNIVERSAL_BTTF">
        <description>Back to the Future</description>
        <rom></rom>
        <manufacturer>Zen</manufacturer>
        <year>2017</year>
        <type>SS</type>
        <hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
        <hidebackglass>False</hidebackglass>
        <enabled>True</enabled>
        <rating>0</rating>
        <gridposition>1x1</gridposition>
    </game>
    <game name="UNIVERSAL_ET">
        <description>E.T</description>
        <rom></rom>
        <year>2017</year>
        <type>SS</type>
        <hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
        <enabled>True</enabled>
        <rating>0</rating>
    </game>
    <game name="UNIVERSAL_Jaws">
        <description>Jaws</description>
        <rom></rom>
        <year>2017</year>
        <type>SS</type>
        <hidedmd>True</hidedmd>
        <enabled>True</enabled>
        <rating>0</rating>
    </game>

Set hidebackglass to true, if you use PBFX3's built-in backglass system, gridposition has no effect here, when you start the application in cabinet mode (with table name).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27.11.2017 at 1:56 PM, Whiskers said:

Thanks for your help Ginsonic!  Your work is appreciated!

Am I missing the Universal Table images though?  I still need to find those somewhere.

Sorry for the delay, I had to extract them from my table videos! They are on the FTP now ;)

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/29/2017 at 9:58 PM, Ginsonic said:

I just uploaded table videos and animated backglass videos to the FTP (other uploads/ginsonic/Artwork/Pinball FX3/...), enjoy :)

BTW videos:

This is the command line to overlay an image in an existing videofile using FFMPEG (e.g. to change a PBFX2 logo to a PBFX3 logo in a backglass video), please see https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/18063-pinball-fx2-bg-videos-classic/?page=7&tab=comments#comment-172611

Just download and unpack FFMPEG, open a command line window, change paths and names in the command above and set values for posX and posY (positions, where the overlay image is placed in the video). Choose an overlay image with the same or bigger size than the logo in the video to hide it totally.

Nice work, thank you

• 2 months later...

I have the three universal tables ET Jaws and BTTF I had them running on another computer. All my tables worked fine but these three wouldn’t show the playfield video. I wound up just using playfield images instead. Now I put everything on my new build for my cabinet and still have the problem. The table videos will play fine when I double click them but they won’t run in pinballx. The file names are the same. Any ideas? Thanks gary