All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx 14.93 all launch emulator KO help !!!

hi 

In GameEx 14.90 when I launch emulators all that right and I see the emulator  and the game launching

In GameEx 14.93 when I launch emulators gameex look a back screen and nothing happen and I don't know why gameex stay in black screen and when I click on key in my keyboard gameex terminate his session !!!!

This problem is for all emulator 

thanks for you're help

log.txt

GameEx.ini

Did you do the update from within GameEx while it was running? If so, go to the download link and install over the top of your current installation. Let us know if that fixed the problem, otherwise, please attach copies of your gameex.ini and log.txt files in reply to this thread. Click on the How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on where to find them.

There does appear to be a bug here. I am seeing it as well.

When an emulator game is launched, the runitgame.bat is not being generated for the game. Instead, mine is always dated 10/21/2014 and has the following:

chcp 65001
G:
CD "G:\DropBox\-DATA-\- SVN PROJECTS -\- GameEx -\GameEx_Bin\bin"

setupwizard.exe | WaitForNativeProcess.exe "EmuNAME.exe """C:\games\some thing""""

Also, the log.txt file is not recording that an emulator game was executed. It is if nothing happened.

Here are my files in case they help. I attempted to run 1942 with nestopia. I run GameEx in a window, so all that happened is that GameEx went black and no emulator was launched. When I hit ESC, the emulator closed. In looking at the runitgame.bat, it makes sense. Some of the parameters being used there are unrelated to my setup.

log.txt

GameEx.ini

runitgame.bat