All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Steam and PinballFX3 pincab

kaillros

Hi (i'm sorry for my poor english) 

I've a pincab in my house, but just before buying this game i have a question, i use PinballX with my pincab but can we play a PinballFX3 without Steam? 

When my pincab start, PinballX start immediately and i play. 

I don't need steam for play, but with PFX3 i need Steam... and Steam work with internet, PinballFX3 too? i think... my  pincab has no internet... 

So how to play PinballFX3 without internet/steam? for my pincab?  get in my keybord all time for loging Steam for play is just exhausting... especialy for a pincab... 

How PinballX managing Steam? 

Thank you 

PinballX will not manage Steam. If it is required for access to the game not sure there is much to tell you. There is an offline setting for some games so you may have to hunt for it within the settings for PBFX3.

Steam itself has the "offline" mode. You need to have the system online at first to get everything set up. Get Steam installed, logged in, download Pinball FX3 and whatever tables you purchase, get the code for cabinet mode and activate that. Then you can go into preferences in Steam and tell it you'd like to go offline.

As a note, Steam will ALWAYS ask you when it starts if you want to remain offline, or go online. Also, you'll have to take it online once in a while.