All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PInball FX 3 Hotseat / Multiplayer

NeoCOrtex

I moved this topic to the PinballX General forum.

Via PinballX likely only single player mode will be available.

You will have to setup as Other System via the Setup Wizard and likely have to run some ahk scripts or modify Nukelauncher to run for the extra features.

5 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

I moved this topic to the PinballX General forum.

Via PinballX likely only single player mode will be available.

You will have to setup as Other System via the Setup Wizard and likely have to run some ahk scripts or modify Nukelauncher to run for the extra features.

Hi has any one on this forum managed to do this successfully  at all ?

7 minutes ago, hlr53 said:

I tried Hotseat last night and I was playing against myself. That was on my cab. I haven't tried it on my laptop yet.

It works in Pinball FX, yes, but there is no way to get it to work via the command lines options (Direct Table launch command line).

• 1 year later...

i looked it in the executable and found a -hotseat_x right besides the -class parameter where x needs to be a number 2 3 or 4 so adding -hotseat_2 will start 2 player hotseat mode.

image.png.e6fca30e8cc2b47953c0197275d22660.png

for example "steam.exe -applaunch 442120 -offline -hotseat_2 -table_Citadel" will launch sorcer's lair in offiline mode with 2 player hotseat local multiplayer. I have not tested if -class works along this case or not but you can if you like

these are the cmdline's i know off:

-offline -> be in offline mode (not sure exactly what it does but i'm guessing it won't submit scores etc or show data)
-hotseat_x -> (x= 2 3 or 4) local multiplayer hotseat (not sure if it needs cabinet mode)
-table_XXX -> (XXX = pxp filename without extension) load table (needs cabinet mode)
-class -> enable arcade classic physics, as far as i'm aware there is no way to enable tournament physics on the williams tables (yet)