All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] PinballX 2.39 - Pinball Arcade Fixed. FX 3

Tom Speirs

PinballX 2.39

This release has Pinball Arcade working again with the latest version of the software. Ensure to set the interface version as 4 in the Setup Wizard.

Pinball Arcade Camera Mod is now directly supported as the launch target instead of the Pinball Arcade Executable and direct table launch is supported. This is automatically detected if the executable is the camera mod and the -table [TABLEFILE] parameters are used. Ensure that PinballX runs as administrator when trying to use the camera mod. Here is what the settings should like for direct table launch with the camera mod. Otherwise the latest version of Pinball Arcade is supported using grid selection with this release.

[PinballArcade]
WorkingPath=C:\TPAFreeCamMod
Executable=TPAFreeCamMod.exe
Parameters=-table [TABLEFILE]
Process=PinballArcade11.exe

Pinball FX is now also forcibly killed for those of you that had to have a launch after to kill the process. This should no longer be required.

Pinball FX 3 release is just over a day away. I don't have access to a Beta but I am told these settings work with the Beta with cabinet support enabled:

[PinballFX2]
WorkingPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
Executable=steam.exe
Parameters=-applaunch 442120 "-table_[TABLEFILE]"
Process=Pinball FX3.exe

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1