All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

PC Games Preview Videos

KRC

For grabbing videos from YouTube, well you are going to have to Google that since it the software for grabbing clips falls into one of those forum rules things. ;)

I use Audacity for cropping/modifying audio when needed. 

There should be plenty of free to try titles such as Filmora, but if you have any of the Adobe Suites you should be able to use Premier to do video editing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KRC said:

I might do that.

What software you recommend?

I'm actually on vacation right now - about 200 miles from my video cabinet - but I just downloaded a free editor. I can get you the exact name when I get home. It's quick and easy. It loads the video and you just move the sliders to where you want the vid to start and end, click process and voila! All cropped and ready for previews.

1 hour ago, Draco1962 said:

For grabbing videos from YouTube, well you are going to have to Google that since it the software for grabbing clips fasls into one of those forum rules things. ;)

That but Google is your friend! :)

I'll give the suggestions by you guys a whirl later on when I'm home.

Need to get this sorted as the PC stuff is the only videos I don't have for my setup.

Then back to theming I think. B)

It's been so long since I posted anything theme related.

I've already done a few Mini MAP files and artwork for smaller mame sets, which I will upload later on today.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

There should be plenty of free to try titles such as Filmora, but if you have any of the Adobe Suites you should be able to use Premier to do video editing.

So I went ahead with the Filmora suggestion and this is just what I need. Thanks Mike.

So simple and smooth. I might have to go the distance and get a licence if I can get one cheap enough