All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED]A bit of HELP please with menus

simbamame

hi guys

Im basically tearing what little hair i have left out over this problem, i've looked through the forum, utube and downloaded the pinballx guide but it still wont do as i need, and as i have 500+ tables the following is what i would like to have.

I have the database.xlm`s set up  i tried creating groups  etc but i think i making it worse......hence my cry for HELP|

What i want is for pinballx to load ( it does ) and when it shows the tables i hit menu to get to a custom menu that i would like to have

PLAY THIS GAME
INFORMATION
FLYER
SAM TABLES
VPM5 TABLES
VPX TABLES
VP99 TABLES
ALL OTHER VISUAL TABLES
FUTURE PINBALL TABLES
PINBALL FX2 TABLES
THE PINBALL ARCADE
SHOW ALL TABLES
RETURN

i have looked and played around for hours and cant get it to do this can somebody please help ( a file with it set up would be awesome )

Thanks very much in Advance.

hi Yes ive downloaded it and followed the instructions but it still doesnt work as it should. I can get all the different visual pinball versions by putting them in to the  selected under visuall pinball but can get a separate option for showing fx2 or future tables, they all list together. on another foot note if i put the fx2 xml into visual pinball database i get an fx2 list but with no art work at all ( odd ).

i didnt no as i would not expect to have to double up the media or alter the entire XML to the new location  of the media ?

BUT...if it works i may have to, i`ll try with a few tables 1st as its a massive job to manual transfer nearly 300 tables of media., thanks.

[ EDIT ]  i tried this and it doesn't work as it should it says that its a future pinball table and doesn't load but the art work did.  

• simbamame changed the title to [ RESOLVED ]A bit of HELP please with menus

Thanks Outhere , that did the trick strange how it doesn't mention making a duplicate in the manual tho.:-)

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED]A bit of HELP please with menus
  • Draco1962 locked this topic