All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How can i shell pinballx using windows 8 pro.

RIJOSROBERTO

Hello all hope all is well , iam trying to get pinballx to start once the computer is powered on ,  tried using instant sheller for windows 7 and i tried using the snap-on council in windows 8 settings like i used to with other gaming programs , like hyper spin , i tried scheduler but its not working , can anyone please help me with this issue please ,  iam using windows 8 pro,

PinballX.ini

log.txt

hi thanks for getting back to me ,and for the help ,  its funny i lost internet only , but on Sunday night , and my brother in law that lives in boca lost both but hes like 5 min away  from me  i was fine until he called me asking about the internet then 3 min later bam it went , how is your son is he ok , del ray isnt far from here at all , alot of places here still dont have power but it looks like the power company is working fast on it ,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...