All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Shipping 15 September! WIRELESS ARCADE STICK FOR NINTENDO SWITCH, PC, MAC & ANDROID

Draco1962

I wonder if I can put a Pi in it?  :)  Of course, it wouldn't be wireless then.  Unless there exists some form of wireless HDMI (plug a dongle on your tv, and in your other device).  Then I'd need a rechargeable battery pack.  Might be an interesting project.

EDIT - LOL!  What will they think of next?
https://www.amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C

Bit pricey to be of use for a hobby project.  I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else did it though.

On 9/2/2017 at 10:38 PM, hansolo77 said:

I wonder if I can put a Pi in it?  :)  Of course, it wouldn't be wireless then.  Unless there exists some form of wireless HDMI (plug a dongle on your tv, and in your other device).  Then I'd need a rechargeable battery pack.  Might be an interesting project.

EDIT - LOL!  What will they think of next?
https://www.amazon.com/Nyrius-Transmitter-Streaming-Projector-NPCS549/dp/B009E6R89C

Bit pricey to be of use for a hobby project.  I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else did it though.

We use something similar to that at work for presentations and whatnot. Connection is spotty sometimes, but it works ok most of the time. There is a bit of lag though, so probably not ideal.

These are the same as the 8bitdo Arcade Sticks, so if you can't find one brand the other should be exactly the same. The 8bitdo version sold out in a day on Amazon a few weeks back. I haven't checked to see if it's back in stock yet or not.