All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

.PSD Templates + Video Tutorial "How to make a MegaDocklet" / "Cómo hacer un MegaDocklet"

PcTeknic

.PSD Templates + Video Tutorial "How to make a MegaDocklet" / "Cómo hacer un MegaDocklet"

View File

Some users have asked me about how to make the MegaDocklets for tables added on your own, tables that I have not in use and therefore I have not made the MegaDocklet.

Although the .PSD templates for Photoshop are quite simple to understand and the layers are already prepared, users who are not accustomed to Photoshop may cost a little and that is why I have prepared this video.

---------------

Algunos usuarios me han preguntado sobre como hacer los MegaDocklets para mesas añadidas por vuestra cuenta, mesas que yo no tengo en uso y por lo tanto no he hecho el MegaDocklet.

Aunque las plantillas .PSD para Photoshop son bastante sencillas de entender y ya están las capas preparadas, puede que a usuarios que no estén habituados a Photoshop les cueste un poco y por eso he preparado este vídeo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

It's your fault, hahaha

I saw the ones you had made for TPA and FX2 and I loved them, to the point that I currently believe that I have already made more than 1000.

I think that all I have uploaded to your web or our web could say.

I will check to see if I have forgotten some, I suppose the last 50 or 100 are missing.

Now I have made the FX3 "Universal", but I do not know the name that will have the tables and wanted to put them already renowned.

----------------------------------

Tu tienes la culpa jajaja

Vi los que tu habías hecho para TPA y FX2 y me encantaron, hasta el punto de que actualmente creo que ya he hecho más de 1000.

Me parece que todos los he subido a vuestra web o nuestra web podríamos decir.

Revisaré para ver si me he olvidado algunos, supobgo que faltarán los últimos 50 o 100.

Ahora ya tengo hechos los de FX3 "Universal", pero no se el nombre que tendrán las mesas y los quería poner ya renombrados.

ET.png

Jaws.png

Back to the Future.png

PinballFX3MDocklet2.png

UniversaClassicPinball.png

PFX3_Logo_HiRes_02-1.png

Back-to-the-future-logo.png

et.png

Jaws.png

PinballFX3MDocklet.png

• Thanks 1