All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PINCAB] Pinball Cabinet that i just finished

starwolf96

It actually didn't get to expensive, just mostly the time. The playfield was a 46" I had that is Samsung 120hz not led and backglass my old 27" hp 1080p and the dmd is really old 16" mag

The motherboard is my old gaming rig that was htpc that has phenom X4 965 and running ssd, 4gbram, and gtx570 for 2 screens and onboard for dmd.

The nice thing with all the pinball programs and even FX2 is doesn't take a high end system. this system is 6-8 years old

You should build one and just take baby steps like me so it doesn't get too much or overwhelming. One thing though is i'm not that good with software part of it and visual pinball and futurepinball having issues with not getting the dmd on third screen

• Draco1962 changed the title to [PINCAB] Pinball Cabinet that i just finished

The playfield would be the biggest hurdle for me.  Acquiring a TV that I can use JUST FOR THIS is in the realm of asinine in my house.  We live pay check to pay check, clip coupons, buy sale stuff with them, and still have cereal for dinner.  It'll happen some day though.  I wish I could use my current TV.  It's got a weird bezel to it that keeps it from being flat, and it gets WAY to hot.  It's like a 1st gen flat screen panel.  The whole thing weighs like 60 pounds, and is about 4 inches thick from front to back.  It is one of those LCD screens that is back lit with tubes or something compared to LEDs.  I do plan on upgrading to a 4K with passive 3D if I can find one though.  It'll probably be 4th on my list.  Car, Apartment, Bed, TV.