All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] can any one please help me on how can i rotate my table images ? also is there any way to be able to take a backglass screen shot since pinballx can do it at this time ?

RIJOSROBERTO

hello hope all is well , i wanted to know can any one please help me figure out  how i can rotate my tables images , since my flippers on the cab iam building are on the wrong way and i need to correct them , not all the tables are that way just some , also is there a way to be able to take a back glass screen shot since pinball x doesn't do it at this time ? thank you in advance

log.txt

PinballX.ini

awesome i hope it works as good with pinball fx2 like the one i had did ,  how can i rotate my table images ? tho ? ive tried to rotate them manully i tried gimp to rotate them i tried paint , and it doenst work

dam it works for pinballfx2 to grab a backglass shot , does not work for pinballfx2 table grabs tho ,but it works   thank you , just have to figure out how to flip the tables now , and i wish it would make its own wheel docklets lol had help yesturday and discoverd gimp but need to learn how to use it ,

8.         i beleive

got it working , i had to refresh it so it can turn  couldnt just turn it and save and i had to use the rotation withing windows 8 menu its self weird but it works , is there a video or a step by step guide one how to make wheel docklets using gimp ? some where , or should i open up another thread >?  ill do another thread , thank you ,

yeah i noticed that , it will grab the back glass tho for pinballfx2 , now i need to find epic quest table image for some reason the one i have looks blurry lol , god if its not one thing its the other , and woman of power wheel docklets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

I'm new to this and have installed pinballx into my cabinet with a 32" tv for the play field and a 17" monitor for back glass.

I have installed pinball fx2 and have put some logos and back glass in and they work fine.

I have put some table images in but no matter what i do they all appear the wrong way round when i start pinballx up.

I have tried to rotate the image in windows, in paint, i have turned on desktop mode, turned the display in windows and nothing will change the image.

The playfield is set in windows to portrait flipped so that when its in windows its the right orientation.

Is there some setting i need to change?

Hi,

Could you please post a sample image? Note that playgield images in PinballX should be rotated and flipped unless using Desktop mode with is only for landscape setups. Desktop mode may be causing a problem but read on.

I attach a sample playfield image in the correct format for a rotated display. Are your images like this? Please let me know either way.

Thanks.

Tom.

Alien_Star_(Gottlieb_1984).png

I have tried that with rotating the picture in windows by the right click and rotate left or right and this had no effect.

I have just opened it in Paint and roatated and saved it as a new pic in png format and will try this now.

I will let you know how it goes.

thanks for your help, its greatly appreciated ;-)