All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball X launch Bluestacks 3

miotrocarajo

Hi fellows, as the title indicates I want to be able to launch apps that are in bluestacks 3 from my fronted pinball x. 
I was watching an old thread that created the user rockyroket and got the operation but I understand that with an old version of bluestacks.
Any of this forum has achieved? Could you guide me? Thank you.

Sorry for the English but I'm using the goole translator.

I would think that the basics would be unchanged. Have you even tried what was in the post using the latest version? Can you provide copies of your log.txt, pinballx.ini, and bluestacks .xml file so that the community can review, test, and provide feedback? Please attach the copies and do not copy/paste them in your reply. Thank you.

Hello colleagues, this is how I have the configuration to try launching bluestacks 3 apps from pinball x.
Attached the log and ini file.

These are the locations of my installed programs.

Pinball X:                      C:\PinballX
Bluestacks 3:             C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks
Aurora2:                      C:\Program Files (x86)\Kak Abbas\Aurora2
Files InputMapper: C:\Android\BlueStacks\UserData\InputMapper
Launcher:                   C:\PinballX\scripts

I will try to launch this app and use the related files.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flappybird.tapping

The app id will be "com.flappybird.tapping" it is right? (without quotation marks).

In the first image the location of the folder containing the launcher and the files ahk.

Script.jpg.08bcf97367ee0abc3ddc11e059591fc6.jpg

In the second image the location of the file mapp.

ImputMapper.jpg.a65cf8ac9dcb7ef34e61c98ed3e4729b.jpg

Third image pinball x configuration.

59a5bc7067974_configpinballxbluestacks.jpg.698d6ea4f0cacec4118aa1e3ce2fc91d.jpg

When launching the app from pinball x I get this screen but does not load the app we are interested in loading.

59a5bc5e331db_Sinttulo.thumb.jpg.731eb4a769e03f81c1e3e3768681c2e1.jpg

log.txt

PinballX.ini

Bluestacks when installing apps creates shortcuts on the desktop (ink files) if I look at the properties of the shortcut the location path and the execution parameter of the app in question is this:   

"C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" -json "{""app_icon_url"": """", ""app_name"": ""Fappy Bird"", ""app_url"": """", ""app_pkg"": ""com.flappybird.tapping""}"

59a5beec55c64_accesosdirectoapps.jpg.82fa41cfcec25f7bdf42fa92813b5bb4.jpg