All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

had a quick question has anyone been able to add marvels woman of power table to pinball X ??

RIJOSROBERTO

hi all hope all is well , had a quick question has anyone been able to add marvels woman of power table to pinball X ??  since the pxp its self is only one but inside pinball fx 2 there are actually two tables , i tried to add them separate in the xml file but they wouldn't work , then i just added it as the same as the pxp file and i only get one table now wich is champions..

PinballX.ini

log.txt

If this is the one you are using

[System_3]
Name=Pinball FX2
Enabled=True
SystemType=0
WorkingPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Studios\Pinball FX2
TablePath=     You need a table Path
Executable=Pinball FX2.exe
Parameters="[TABLEFILE]"      I use this  -applaunch 226980 "[TABLEFILE]"
WaitForProcess=Pinball FX2
LaunchBeforeEnabled=False
LaunchBeforeWaitForExit=True
LaunchBeforeHideWindow=True
LaunchAfterEnabled=False
LaunchAfterWaitForExit=True
LaunchAfterHideWindow=True

okay

<game name="MARVEL_MsMarvel">
        <description>FX2 MARVEL - Women of Power A-Force</description>

<game name="MARVEL_WOP_TheNextGeneration">
        <description>FX2 MARVEL - Women of Power-Champions</description>

it works lol omg it works , a force take a bit long but it loads up , thank you so much ,. after all of this stress with zen , i think iam not going top do pinball arcade next lol , besides visual pinball and future pinball have the same tables in there ,. again thank you , its amazing how a change in name in the xmls make a huge difference ,

yeah its awesome , i wanted to do pinball arcade but it looks like it might be harder then zen ,

lol , i was going crazy with nuke launcher i had it up and running after a year , then yesterday i upgraded the tables and added more , so it wouldn't select the tables then i found out that the new update of pinball x does it for you which i wish i would of known sooner lol and thanks to you was able to fix the last two tables on it ,.

is there a way so that the camera view can stay locked to the one that you choose ???

is there a way so that the camera view can stay locked to the one that you choose ??? That I do not know
I have a 3 screen cabinet and I use both straight in and nukelauncher, that way when people come over you can
 pick multiple players

o ok , i have nuke launcher in there , but wouldnt pic the correct tables , iam guessing its because of issue i was having with wop , but there has to be a way to be able to add two players to it just using pinballx , i already have a n extra button ready on the cabinet that iam currently still building , for the view would of been nice to to add it , but i can always hide it under neath , so when needed its there ,.

• 3 weeks later...